Update this data within the library.
- Note: To edit the variable name, close this dialog and return to the Variables tab.
- Enter the data Value. (For currency data, you may change the currency and number of decimals associated with the new data.*)
- For Source, enter a description of where you found this value, much like a footnote.
- For Notes, enter any additional relevant information (e.g. the conversion rate and date if the original value was found in Euros and you cnverted it to USD).
- Default Value For Variable. Each variable may be assigned multiple data values within a library. However, only one may be marked as the default (or one per currency for currency variables), so that when this variable is selected in a value model, the default data will be used automatically for the quantification.
- If available, check one or more relevant labels to enable users to find this data more easily.
- Click OK to save your changes.
* Note: When quantifying variables in a value model, currency data may be selected from a library only if it matches the currency specified in the value model settings. (The number of decimal places displayed within the model will still depend on the model currency settings.) For percent and count data, enter up to three (3) decimal places. When this data is selected for quantification in a value model, the model will display the same number of decimal places.