Select label sets.
- The left panel shows the available label sets, whereas the right panel shows the label sets currently in use.
- A label set may be used in multiple locations, including for Value Models*, and any of the library components (Competitors, Features, Benefits, etc.)
- To add a label set to this location, select the label set on the left, then click the right arrow.
- Likewise, to remove a label set, select the label set on the right, then click the left arrow.
- Click OK to save, or Cancel to discard changes.
- Note: Label sets are managed by LeveragePoint. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss adding or removing a set, or updating the labels in a set.
* Note: The same label sets chosen for Value Models are used for Value Propositions, and will appear the same way in the external/sales interface.