Tables allows you to add new TCO-style (Total Cost of Ownership) stacked bar charts and comparison tables to a value proposition
On a "Tables" tab...
- Click the Add link to add a new table
- Click the Details link (under Table)
- Click Add Column link to add a column. Columns can be used to display major categories to compare, such as Competitor and Offering costs.
- Click Add Row link to add a row. Rows can be used to display specific cost variables, like labor costs or material costs, etc.
- Add tags to hide on value proposition page: hide-chart, hide-table