Note: The screen shot examples in this guide are from a LeveragePoint Demo configuration and do not show any proprietary information. Each company subscription has its own branded configuration that is secured according to industry SOC2 standards.
Below is the home page for a typical sales user.
This is where a sales user can: 1) Access published Value Propositions, 2) modify them for the specific data and information of a customer situation to create Unique Value Propositions, 3) use Value Propositions and Unique Value Propositions in customer conversations through a sales process, 4) access Unique Value Propositions created by other Sales Users as permitted in the platform.
The user has multiple options for selecting value propositions. They can:
- Type a full or partial name in the search bar field and click Search button. Note the default search filter is “Value Propositions from Marketing” The user can also select “My Unique Value Propositions” or “Other UVPs” or “Archived UVPs” or "All (Published VPs and UVPs)"
- Check one of the filters in the left hand-column. These filters are custom for each Company configuration. Note: when you select more than one filter, it provides an “AND” search
- Collapse All/Expand All: Expands and contracts list of filters
- Clear: Clears all filter selections
- Sort the results by Relevance, Customer, Last Modified date, Offering and Name.
Upon finding a value proposition, the user can choose to:
- Open the Value Proposition.
- From here, the sales user can Save As to create their own copy of the value proposition (called a unique value proposition or UVP) and change any of the editable data.
- The sales user can also Export the contents in either a PowerPoint or Excel format to show offline.
- more info: Click to show more details about the value propositions before opening it.
Some LeveragePoint users have multiple roles, i.e., Marketing, Sales, or Administrator access. Each role has a unique Home page. If a user has multiple roles they will go to a preferred home upon log-in to LeveragePoint and switch between them within a session. Note that a default home page is set by your company user administrator. For more on switching home pages, See How to Switch from Marketing to Sales User Home Page