WHAT IS IT?
Evaluate your value-based pricing options using Value Split, which compares the amount of Value to Customer versus the Value to Us (value captured). Note that both the amounts and percentages are displayed to the right of the chart.
WHAT TO DO
You can view and adjust the value model chart in multiple ways:
- Change the Unit of Measure (drop-down menu on left)
- Check/uncheck value drivers, edit value drivers or add new value drivers (Value driver sub-tab)
- Edit and tag variables (Variables sub-tab)
- Check/uncheck and edit Competitor Price components (Competitor Price subtab)
- Check/uncheck and edit Offering Price components (Offering Price subtab).
In addition you can:
- Create Comparison charts for value propositions
- Create Tables / Stacked bar charts for value propositions