Welcome to the world of implementing value based strategies with LeveragePoint!
LeveragePoint, is an enterprise, Software-as-a-Service platform for marketing, product management, pricing and sales teams to collaborate to implement a consistent value-based strategy.
Depending on your role, you may be given access to the marketing user interface, the sales user interface, or both. Marketing Users through a marketing interface are provided the ability to:
- model and quantify the differentiated value of their offering in comparison to a reference alternative or competing product to create a Value Model
- set a price informed by modeled differentiated value and other pricing sensitivity factors
- write value messages for the offering and for each value driver
- map value drivers to stakeholders in the enterprise buying process
- publish Value Propositions for Sales Users that combine the value model and value messages
- access relevant information, formulae and data from value models and libraries created by others within the platform.
Sales Users through a sales user interface are provided the ability to:
- access published Value Propositions
- modify them for the specific data and information of a customer situation to create Unique Value Propositions
- use Value Propositions and Unique Value Propositions in customer conversations through a sales process
- access Unique Value Propositions created by other Sales Users as permitted in the platform.
Changes made in the process of creating Unique Value Propositions, together with notes and comments are accessible by Marketing Users to see how value models and messages are being received in the market.
Below are some articles that will help you get started with LeveragePoint: